The Complete SLR Course on DVD
Please take the time to watch a video on the course
Bought this course through Groupon?
Click here to redeeem your voucher http://www.photographercourses.co.uk/?page_id=201
The Complete Photography Course is the number one selling Photography Course on Ebay, Amazon & Amazon.co.uk please click below to see the reviews from fellow photographers
Complete DVD Course for 25 pounds
Feel free to call if you like to discuss the course further Phone -020 8133 4541
Why Buy from us
- Well first of all if you are reading this then you have an SLR you have probably paid in excess of 1000 pounds once you have all the lenses and accessories, unfortunately most people do not ever take their camera off the auto settings which is a complete waste, our course is 25 pounds and will be the best photography equipment purchase you will make and also the cheapest.
- We offer full money back if you do not improve 100% at least..
- We offer full email support for free..
- We have helped 10 year olds to 80 year olds, across all makes of cameras, SLR’s Compact and point and shoots. We have literally sold thousands of courses and have not received one return, we have 100% Feedback
- We are the only course to have a 5 star rating on both Amazon in America and Amazon in the Uk
- You are buying with the safety of a Paypal
The complete SLR Digital Photography course has everything you need to start shooting quality professional photos in a little under 2 hours.
It’s complete with professional settings; find out how the pro’s set up their camera so you are shooting with exactly the same settings.
This course is suitable for all SLR camera models, Canon, Nikon, Sony ect..
The course encompasses these subjects delivered over DVD.
- How to achieve those tack sharp photos
- The fundamentals of a good shot, if you abide by these simple rules you will always have great shots.
- How to reduce Camera Shake, (one of the biggest problems in photography
- How to shoot in Raw
- How to hold your camera properly to shoot handheld in low light situations.
- How to compose your picture properly using the rule of thirds
- How to compose using leading lines
- ISO and which settings are best
- Aperture how to use it properly to achieve professional results.
- How professionals use cropping to improve their photos.
- How to remove unwanted items from your photo.
- Correct use of timers and remote controls.
- Reflectors, how to use them to get that professional look in portraits.
- How the pros use exposure bracketing to always get the right exposure
- Using exposure compensation to get the right exposure in tricky situations.
- Camera modes explained and how to use each one correctly.
- Metering modes explained and how you can use them to make sure you always the perfect shot
- How to frame your picture properly, filling the frame and using natural frames
- How professionals use burst/continuous mode to always get that perfectly times shot.
- Corrrect use of focus lock and its use in composition.
- Proper settings for compression and quality
- Camera sensors explained and which ones are best for landscape or portraits.
- Noise and the best ways to reduce it
And much more…